I am surrounded by thick clouds that I can't see my way through. I am walking through quicksand pulling my legs through feeling really strange. I must go on because I have people to take care of. My mind in a blur. What is happening I have lost everything I had. I experienced all of this 4 years before the economic down turn. I have to say I was taking it personally.
I felt like most of the things I was going through were caused by the actions of others. I was going through foreclosure because my agent stold my home owners insurance payment. I lost my job because my boss felt like the job was not a good match. The truth is I actually put myself in the position that allowed those things to happen. We all do we have to. We have to put our trust in others.
I trusted the man I thought I loved. I believed he loved me and that he would do what he said he would do.
I belisved I was a good person and that I treated people well , so I just assumed people would give me the same consideration.That is where I made my biggest mistake.You can not expect everyone to have the same morals and values as you do.
I had always believe in God .I followed the 10 commandments. There was a period in my life when I went to church every Sunday.None of these things kept me from experiencing trials. These trials were things I believed only I was going through. Well, everyone has their fair share of trials.
I am concentrating on me and what I need to do to get back on track and become more productive.
I guess you could say I am doing some soul searching.
No comments:
Post a Comment