Declare- to speak or to make known
Country- land or domain
Hebrews 11:14 For they that say such things declare plainly that they seek a country.
Many righteous men of God were faithful through hard times and trails, because they knew they were only here for a short time. There was no gift of eternal life, they had to follow the law to obtain the promise.
Genesis 12:1 Now the Lord had said unto Abram, Get thee out of thy country, and from thy kindred, and from thy father's house, unto a land that I will shew thee:
Genesis 13:17 Arise, walk through the land in the length of it and in the breadth of it; for I will give it unto thee.
Country- land or domain
Hebrews 11:14 For they that say such things declare plainly that they seek a country.
Many righteous men of God were faithful through hard times and trails, because they knew they were only here for a short time. There was no gift of eternal life, they had to follow the law to obtain the promise.
Genesis 12:1 Now the Lord had said unto Abram, Get thee out of thy country, and from thy kindred, and from thy father's house, unto a land that I will shew thee:
Genesis 13:17 Arise, walk through the land in the length of it and in the breadth of it; for I will give it unto thee.
No comments:
Post a Comment